We’re growing and we want you to join us!
Kilkenny Learning Centre – Castelldefels, Barcelona is looking for an enthusiastic
teacher to join our team.
Information about the school:
We are located in a wonderful residential neighbourhood on the Barcelona side of
Castelldefels, half an hour from the city centre (20min. train from Passeig de Gràcia +
15min. walk to the centre)
Our school specialises in English language learning and we have become a point of
reference for English learning within the community. We believe in the importance of
Active Learning and our lessons are taught incorporating a combination of
Communicative and Natural (Direct) teaching methodologies. At Kilkenny Learning
Centre the student is the protagonist and conversation is prioritized.
- Teaching English to a range of ages and levels, from 4 year olds to adults
- Lesson planning, development of support materials and continuous assessment
- Termly evaluations and reports on student progress
- Attendance at weekly staff meetings
NIE, Social Security Number and relevant work permit
- Accredited teaching qualification. CELTA trained teachers will be at an
- Native level spoken English. Proficiency level fluency required in the case of
- second language speakers
- A friendly and approachable personality, be enthusiastic about creating fun and
dynamic language lessons, while being extremely responsible and highly
What we offer:
- Work contract
- 20-24h per week approx.
- Remuneration starting from €1200/month NET for newly qualified teachers
- Small class sizes of 8 students in spacious classrooms
- An environment of mutual respect and a chance to take your own initiative and
develop professionally in a growing business.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, please contact our Human
Resources team with your CV and cover letter at [email protected]